Wednesday, April 2

Easter Santa

As a chid, I loved Easter!  The chocolate of course, the fun of dying the eggs and waiting for them to be hidden, and the new outfit to wear to church Easter morning.  Now, it's still the chocolate but I can appreciate the colors of Spring -- the many shades of green from new leaves starting to open, the flowering plants and bulbs that have broken through the ground after a long hard winter.  Oh yes, did I mention the chocolate?
Every month I have been showing you a Santa that I did in counted cross stitch on Aida cloth #14.  This one is so cute because Santa has on his bunny ears and is busy painting and decorating eggs.  A basket of completed eggs sits at his feet and a stuffed bunny watches from a shelf.  One of my favorite patterns in this 12 month set.  Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment